April 22, 2020
Process Technologies & Packaging is committed to health and safety. In accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations, the following policies have been implemented:
- Daily Reminders of the CDC’s Recommended Guidance on Behaviors:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds – the time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday” twice.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with your elbow, not with your hands,
- Try not to touch your face, especially after touching surfaces
- Sanitize surfaces and common areas frequently
- Wear a mask
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
2. Daily Temperature Checks:
- Upon arrival at work, all employees will have their temperature taken
- Any employee with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or higher will be asked to return home. Symptomatic people will not be allowed to return to work until cleared by a medical provider
3. Masks are Mandatory
4. Limited Access to Facility/Reduce the Number of People to Increase Distance
- Employees that can work from home are working on a rotating schedule
- Ban on non essential outside visitors
5. Cleaning Initiative
- Strict adherence to GMP’s
- Frequent sanitizing of surfaces and common areas throughout the day
- PTP contracted with a hospital grade cleaning service to disinfect common areas including; entrance, cafeteria, bathrooms, time clock, locker cabinets and other common surfaces.
- PTP contracted a Dry Fog Decontamination service to disinfect complex equipment, Dry Fog is efficacious against wide range of pathogens (bacteria, viruses, and spores) and the technique and protocol approved by the EPA. *PTP is in the process of purchasing the equipment and certifying appropriate employees to bring this decontamination process in house to increase effectiveness.
Information has been shared via emails, posted signs and verbally, in English, Spanish and Gujarti.